How to play the Robin Hood PowerPC Demo|
- create a new folder called runesoft
- Download the Robin Hood x86 Linux Demo and place it in this folder.
- Open a shell go into this folder and start the installer with sh rh-linux-demo-x86.run
- The Linux Demo will install both on x86 and on PowerPC Linux.
- To play the demo on PowerPC you need to replace one file.
- Please download robin_demo.gz (3MB).
- After downloading the file please decompress it with gzip -d robin_demo.gz
and replace with it the robin_demo file in the robinhood_demo folder.
- Make this new robin_demo executable with chmod +x robin_demo
Done, now have fun and enjoy playing Robin Hood and his merry men!
Note: The game needs a working sound device. (e.g ALSA)
If no working sound card is found then the game will quit right after showing the title screen.
How to play the x86 Game on PowerPC
If you own a copy of the x86 RObin Hood Linux game then you can use the below patch to play it on PowerPC
The game will install on PowerPC. Just follow the installing instructions of the manual
Then download this file robin.gz (3MB).
After downloading, decompress the file with gzip -d robin.gz
and replace with it the robin file in the robinhood folder.
Make this new robin executable with chmod +x robin_demo
Done, now have fun and enjoy playing Robin Hood on PowerPC!
Robin Hood MORPHOS DEMODownload the complete MorphOS Demo robin_demo.lha (65 MB).