SCHOOLING TRACK NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
EVERY SUNDAY & THURSDAY 10.30AM - 12.30PM
OR BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT BY CALLING ON
Schooling trials, handslips and solo's.
Excellent facilities for training, Schooling and rearing puppies.
· Custom made kennels with large open runs.
· Large grass paddocks.
· 170m enclosed grass gallop.
· 450y schooling track on site
· Inoor heated swimming pool
· Top quality food & vitamins
· All facilities within fully secure premises.
· Treatment equipment including porta mags & mag hounds, ultra sound, MIYO point, Laser Machine and electric massager.
The pups are based in open grass paddocks where they are able to roam freely and also able to hunt as there is a lot of wildlife as we are in the Warwickshire country side. We also think personally we have a major advantage to others in how we rear our pups,the reason being as we are a schooling track we are able to situate the grass paddocks surrounding the track therefore throughout trial sessions the pups would have a clear view of what is going on and get used to the noise of the hare (reduces nerves) and hopefully see the other greyhounds running around track and from a young age get a jest of what is to follow in their racing careers.
We usually take pups in for schooling at 12months+ this is very much dependent on the size of the greyhound.All pups are kept in secure indoor kennel block as per picture above.At the moment we school a lot of pups that are due to be trialing in at Monmore Green and Hove & Brighton.